Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Shutesbury Cream Pie Cakes

The last week has been a fairly productive one for me and my shop. I have been adding new items to the store (almost) everyday! It feels good to be active in it again. It's truly amazing how many more hits my shop gets when I am listing things regularly. On that note though, the amount of jewelry on etsy is overwhelming. Generally when I list a new non-jewelry item it may get 10 hits in its first few hours. But when I list a new jewelry item it may sit for a few days before anyone clicks on it. And I have a suspicious feeling that the clicks I get on jewelry items are from people that I know (not that that is a bad thing or anything... I'm just saying that you could drown in jewelry on etsy). Sometimes I am truly amazed that I have sold any jewelry on Etsy at all!

Speaking of jewelry, there is a new product being introduced to my line of crafty crafts... Adjustable leaf necklaces are now available! And they're unisex! Check them out!


And then there were cupcakes. I made vegan "Boston vs. Brooklyn Cream Pie Cupcakes" this weekend and they were spectacular! Although, I like to think of them more as Shutesbury vs. Amherst Cream Pie Cupcakes (that's more my world). Out of the dozen or so recipes that I've tried out of Vegan Cupcakes Take Over the World, these may make the top 3 or 4. It's amazing how close you can get to a cream custard with NO dairy! Check out how scrumptious they look... I'm in love with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment