Friday, February 13, 2009

A Whole Lotta Love

I've been crafting like mad and I have SOOO much stuff to list on etsy. It's a little overwhelming. I really don't like the picture taking process and it ends up holding me up in my shop all the time. BUT, the time has come for me to step it up a little. I lost one of my jobs recently and although it was very part time, I made really good money. I am now facing the fact that my monthly income has almost been cut in half. It's not the end of the world or anything... I've gotten pretty good at getting by on very little. But if there were ever a time to try and get my sales going on etsy, this would be it. So, if all goes as planned, in the next few weeks there will be lots of new items listed in my shop... I have 15 T-totes (new & improved!), over a dozen new wallets, tons of new Reflection Drop Earrings, Pressed Leaf Earrings, and I even have recently started making unisex Pressed Leaf Necklaces! I will also be making a second attempt at selling 1" button sets. I have a ridiculous number of pictures to take. So in honor of Valentine's Day, I will be giving my shop a whole lotta love this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment