Monday, March 9, 2009

Spring Fever

The snow just doesn't seem to want to let up around here. Every time we have a warm day and the majority of the snow melts, it snows again two days later. I'm beginning to get antsy. The garden is calling me and I'm itching to start turning soil! I have big plans this year... I want to grow all sorts of things and turn the yard into our own little piece of paradise! But in the meantime, I am trying to take advantage of the colder days inside to get as much crafting done as I can. This weekend I did lots of bead stitching as well as cut paper to make some pressed leaf cards. I used to make lots of these and then stopped a few years ago for some unknown reason... I like their simple elegance and I think they will add some nice variety to my shop.

Here's a picture of a lovely spring flower, popping through a bed of leaves, that I took last spring. Let's hope warmer weather is just around the corner! Have a nice week!

No comments:

Post a Comment