Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Fuga Dalla Prigione

I've just discovered through Craftopolis that one of my wallets has been selected for another treasury... this one is graphically superb and truly AMAZING! It's called 'Fuga Dalla Prigione: Escape From Prison'. It was put together by PipingHotPapers with a little help in translation from ixela. I am posting it here, but please do go over to the treasury on Etsy and click around! Your comments are appreciated by the curator and the handmade community!


Also, I apologize for not getting Karen's Picks out today... Somehow the day just slipped away. I'll be posting it tomorrow though. The theme for the week will be 'nostalgia'. What makes you nostalgic?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the wonderful write-up about my treasury. I had a great time putting this one together and your wallet fits so well with my theme! --Alice

    ReplyDelete