Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Karen's Picks:: Vol. 1

I've decided to start a new weekly feature on my blog. A lot of my friends and family know what Etsy is, but I don't think many of them have really explored all that Etsy has to offer. I am continually amazed by all the creative things popping up on Etsy, so I've decided to start 'Karen's Picks'. Hopefully this will happen every Wednesday! Each week I will pick some of my new favorites from Etsy and feature them here for you to discover!

This week's theme is Summer... Etsy is full of all sorts of wonderful summertime items! From garden treasures, to stunning swimwear; if you can dream of it, someone on Etsy is making it! Enjoy!

This bathing suit is exquisite! I love all of the details and sweet summer colors! By ladramaqueen, $140.
What would summer be without hot dogs (or tofu-pups!) on the grill? Now you can can always be reminded of your favorite summer bbq with these silly earrings! By shayaaron, $10.


One of my favorite smells of summer is lavender! I can't get enough of it's soothing essence! This fine art print captures a fragrant summer evening perfectly! By meganrhodes, $25.


Every gal needs a large bag in the summer to carry all her precious treasures in. This reversible bag allows you two different styles in one! By retrofied, $48.


Gardens are peaceful sanctuaries. No garden is complete without a touch of art and sculpture. By bluemetal, $95.
Hang summer on your wall all year round with this eye-popping poppy painting! By OriginalsbyParis, $110.


Fun, colorful, unique wallets are the perfect accessory for summer! Luckily, my shop has an array of perfect summertime choices! Here is one for the farmer boy in your life, $23, and a 'tasty' one for the special lady in your life, $28. By (me!) moonandsundries.


Happy Summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment