Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Karen's Picks :: Vol. 3 :: Rainy Days

There has been an extraordinary amount of rain around here this summer. My garden is soggy; the mosquitoes are thick. But the major advantage to all this precipitation is that it's been much easier to stay focused on my work inside. Lately, I've been feeling like if you can't beat the rain, embrace it... Which brings me to today's 'Rainy Day' theme. Stay dry and enjoy!

I love how the clouds in this print look like fabric... And the gal has some pretty sweet rain boots! By Kecky, $15.

Cuddle up with this pillow on the next rainy day in your neighborhood. By diffractionfiber, $32.

This necklace is so darn cute, I almost can't handle it. By LycheeKiss, $22.

For those of you who are wishing to just sleep all the rainy days away, this sleepmask is for you! By kocorococo, $28.

Here's a quite fashionable way to beat the rain. I particularly like the pockets on this coat! By Emilykatz, $188 (on sale from $360!)

My love just returned from a business trip to Japan. He's been over there many times. Someday I would like to go with him, even if it's raining. 'Rainy Day in Japan' by sarahayashi, $15.

I love hoodies. I wear one almost everyday. This one would be a fantastic addition to my collection (hint, hint ;)) By kachingdesign, $48.

Perhaps the rain makes you grumpy and grumbly... This pin tells the world, so you don't have to. By Coolbeans717, $8.

This gal seem to be having quite a time of her puddle stomping, rainy day walk. She makes me smile! By missbrigette, $30.


Happy Wednesday! You've made it half way through the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment