Thursday, August 13, 2009

Karen's Picks :: Vol. 6 :: Organic T-Shirts

Once again, I've failed to get Karen's Picks out on time. So I decided to just skip a week. Think of it as a mere hiccup in time. The good news is that I've been deep in wallet production. The ladies' wallets have been revamped and I'll be introducing them to my Etsy shop sometime in the upcoming weeks. I've also recently added some more shows & festivals to my fall line-up. I'm excited to get back into the swing of doing shows and meeting people face-to-face!

On to Karen's Picks... This week's theme is 'Organic T-Shirts'. I love organic cotton; it's soft, clean, good for you, and easy on the environment! When you partner those characteristics with the amazing creativity and talent of Etsy artists, you get some pretty amazing t-shirts!

This first t-shirt delivers a very important message: 'Buy Handmade'! I love the color and I also dig the v-neck style. A must have for any Etsian! By phippsart, $24.
A few days ago, I made and canned my own blackberry jam. It was a fun project that I will be reaping the benefits of throughout the winter. Show the world how you can! By, GreenGirlsGlobal, $26.
Yesterday, as I was looking for tees to include in my picks, I came across this shirt... which I also happened to be wearing. I picked mine up at 'stART on the Street' in Worcester, MA and was quite pleased to stumble across it here on Etsy! (This is one of my favorite shirts in my collection!) By planetcarolyn, $28.
Adorable kid. Super cute tee. Enough said. By silkoak, $17.
I love the sweet simplicity of this delightful t-shirt by maryink, $28.
This tee is for those guys who like to let their inner child out to play. By circlesandsquares, $28.
I would love to add this shirt to my collection! It turns out, I already own another design from this same shop! (I've got the 'Beet The System' tee!) By jpharris, $20.
The redwoods of the pacific northwest are a mystical and magical! Celebrate the diversity of our earth with this beautiful hand-dyed t-shirt. By LookForFiddleheads, $28.
'A Whale-Respected Man'. Need I say more? By SquidInkKollective, $25.
I love the off-centered giraffe print on this 'earth moss' colored shirt. It's a lovely, simple print on a stylish, fitted tee. By branchhandmade, $22.
The beautiful image on this t-shirt insights peace and serenity. By Loftymornings, $26.
Be well, support handmade!

4 comments:

  1. Love the avant gardener and carrot t-shirts.. so cute! great finds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some really great designs. I love how simple the idea is of just getting a blank organic t-shirt then adding a simple design. I love the simplicity of the idea and how much it helps save our environment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Blog !!!
    I like the way you written the blog.
    You have such a nice collection, specially second t-shirts.
    Thanks for sharing such a nice post about plain organic cotton t shirts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post. Organic t-shirts are soft and comfort to wear. There are many provider of organic cotton t shirts bulk . Choose best design for you and look beautiful.

    ReplyDelete