Friday, August 7, 2009

Porcupine & Tomato Festival

Great news... I will be vending at Red Fire Farm's 9th Annual Tomato Festival! The best part is that my old pals Rusty Belle will be performing there! This event includes crafters and artisans, live music, a 5k Tomato Trot, wagon rides, kid's activities, pick your own, and a tomato tasting. The festival features 100 varieties of organic hybrid and heirloom tomatoes! Oh my! And it's only 2 weeks away! So mark your calendars and come on down to the tomato part of town :)

I apologize again for not getting Karen's Picks out on time this week. I have not forgotten about it. My love's computer is busted so we've been sharing mine lately... so I haven't been getting all my computer activities in. Have no fear, Karen's Picks will be posted before the weekend is out! (I can't bring myself to do it right now because it may be the most beautiful day out... ever.) But for now I will leave you with a few pictures of our porcupine friend who came for a visit the other day. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment