Saturday, August 29, 2009

Rainy Day Farm Festivals

Last Saturday, I participated as a craft vendor at Red Fire Farm's 9th Annual Tomato Festival. Although the weather was a bit crazy and intermittent, there was a great turnout of friendly folks who were there to enjoy and soak in the fun & festivities. I was flying solo that day, so I didn't really get a chance to wander around. But I was close enough to the stage to hear my old pals Rusty Belle play and I was lucky enough to be setup directly in front of a row of zinnias and sunflowers. Red Fire Farm is a beautiful place that abounds with organic glory! All of the farm staff is kind and full of smiles! I will definitely be going back in the future. Although I forgot my camera, my old friend Jazer lent me his so I could capture my setup, which quite possibly had the most beautiful backdrop it's ever had.

Thanks to everyone who came out and made it such an awesome day! I hope to participate in this show for many years to come!

*CHILIFEST* Stone Soup Farm's ChiliFest, which was supposed to be taking place today, has been postponed until tomorrow in hopes of some better weather. Please come out and join us for a day of live music, local artisans, hayrides, chili cook-offs, and more! Hope to see you tomorrow! 275 Jackson Street, Belchertown, MA; 12-6 pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment