Saturday, September 12, 2009

Balloon Festival Postponed

Today's Balloon Festival in Look Park has been postponed until tomorrow because of the rain. Unfortunately, I was not made aware that this event had a rain date and packed my car and drove all the way down to Florence, only to discover that it wasn't happening. I was up at 6:30 am, ran around like crazy to make sure I would be on time, arrived at the park 10 minutes early, and then was back home again by 9:30. Although I'm irked with this situation, I suppose it's a good thing that I don't need to sit in the rain all day long. With this last-second change of plans, I'm not quite sure how I want to spend my time today. I think I may hunker down in my studio and get some sewing done. stART On The Street in Worcester is coming up next week and I want to be fully prepared... it's often my best show of the year! I really enjoy the stART events in Worcester and I'm looking forward to going back to my old stomping grounds (I went to school there at Clark U.).I tried to capture the rings of the raindrops in the pictures... I think I need some more practice at it :)

Stay dry and enjoy your day!

1 comment:

  1. Bummer about the wasted time, but, like you said, beats sitting in the rain all day. Wishing you many sales at StART! :)

    [inkihandmade.blogspot.com]
    [inkihandmade.etsy.com]

    ReplyDelete