Saturday, September 5, 2009

Excuse # 847,626,511,013

If you're a member of my family, or one of my former teachers/professors, you know I'm full of excuses as to why I'm never on time. I promise that's not what this blog will turn into... despite me making a lot of excuses for myself lately. That being said, I'm gonna do it again just one more time. I failed at getting Karen's Picks out on time again this week. But this excuse is a good one! I've been moving. Not to a different address, but to a different room in my house. Our housemates have moved next door and my love and I are stretching out into the entire house. It's an exciting time but there's SO MUCH to do! It's the first time that either of us have lived without roommates. Recently, I realized that in the ten years since I left my mom's house, I've lived with over 100 people! I love all those people dearly and have really enjoyed living in co-ops and community situations, but the time has come for us to live alone. So have patience with me as I clean, sort, reorganize, paint, build a bookcase, and rebuild my box-spring that I cut in half to get up the stairs. I promise I'll fall back into a routine soon!

Enjoy your long weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment