Thursday, October 29, 2009

200 Hearts and Counting...

Hooray! My Etsy shop has reached 200 hearts! For those of you who are scratching your head and saying "what in the world does reaching 200 hearts mean?", it doesn't really mean anything. Essentially, 200 people have bookmarked my shop. Which, to me, is quite exciting. I was hoping to hit 200 by the end of October and I did it! To mark the occasion, I'm running a sale in my shop this weekend... Buy one piece of Leaf Jewelry and get the second piece (of equal or lesser value) FREE! This is the perfect opportunity to get something nice for yourself and get a little holiday shopping done at the same time! To take advantage of this great offer, simply purchase both of the pieces you'd like and type 'WEEKEND DEALS' in the 'message to seller' during checkout. I will promptly refund the difference. (This is the easiest and best way for me to offer this sale with one-of-a-kind pieces... my apologies for needing to pay for it all up front... I'll be near a computer all weekend so you won't need to wait long for your refund). The sale starts at 12:01 am EST Friday (that's tonight!) and runs through 11:59 pm EST Sunday; don't miss out!

2 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS on reaching 200 hearts! I also couldn't help but notice the join roller derby flier on your fridge. Do you play? I do! IT IS SO MUCH FUN... and if you have not joined yet I HIGHLY recommend it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erica,

    That is so awesome... I want to play roller derby but I fear being trampled (I'm a mere little lady). I wondered if anyone would notice the flier in the picture... I do a craft show that benefits the local roller derby team. The flier is for recruiting people... it says "come to fresh meat night" I love it!

    ~Karen
    Handmade Moon

    ReplyDelete