Monday, October 12, 2009

Bizarre Bazaar

This Saturday, October 17th, I will be taking part in the 40th Annual Bizarre Bazaar Arts & Crafts Show in Pittsfield, MA. The show benefits the Gladys Allen Brigham Community Center, whose mission states that they are "a multi-service organization empowering children and youth, with a special emphasis on girls, to become responsible, confident and personally fulfilled individual." I think this show will be a lot of fun and I'm really looking forward to the drive out there. Pittsfield is located in the beautiful Berkshires of Western MA and we're in peak foliage season around here... It should be a lovely drive! I snapped a picture of the postcard for the event...I'm going to go and cut some more fabric for wallets now... Enjoy your evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment