Thursday, November 12, 2009

Formatting Sobered Up

OK! We're back in action! After some frustrating hours of tinkering around this morning, the website for The Bizarrest Little Snowflake Bazaar is starting to look normal again. It's not quite where it was before the formatting fiasco, but at least now there isn't any text or photos overlapping. Sometimes I really wish I knew more about html, Photoshop, Illustrator, web design, and computers in general. I seem to get around ok, but I am so dependent on other people to help me. It's really frustrating to have a vision of exactly what you want in your head but not be able to format it in computer land. I'm hoping to take some classes in the future... I'd like to start with some lessons in Photoshop and Illustrator. I know I would use them so much if I only knew how!

Here's hoping your day goes smooth and kink-free! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment