Saturday, November 7, 2009

Holiday Craft Shows

I am quite pleased to announce that in addition to my own holiday bazaar, I will also be participating in 'stART At The Station' on December 6, in Worcester, MA, and 'The Stars & Skulls Crafty Craft Fair' on December 13, in Hadley, MA. I've done both of these shows before and I am really looking forward to this year's events. The show in Worcester is put on by the same people who organize the amazing 'stART On The Street' but this event takes place in the beautifully renovated train station of Worcester. The Stars & Skulls Fair is a quirky, indie-punk show that benefits the local roller derby team... I couldn't think of a better way to round out my holiday show line-up! And I'm in love with their logo... so classy in a punk-rock DIY sort of way :)Hope to see you at all these awesome shows in December!

No comments:

Post a Comment