Thursday, November 5, 2009

Snowflake Bazaar Mania

Life's been a little hectic for me lately. I've been trying to juggle steady production of goods with planning and organizing for the annual craft show that I host, The Bizarrest Little Snowflake Bazaar. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to spend as much time as I would like to on photographing and listing items in my Etsy shop. I just need to stick to a solid schedule for the next few weeks and I'll get everything done that I need to. Although I missed posting Karen's Picks on time this week, I did get the Bazaar's webpage updated and also was able to start a Facebook Fan Page for the event. Now people can follow my progress as I sticth together the 4th Annual Bizarrest Little Snowflake Bazaar. It's shaping up to be a great one! We have a dozen very talented craftsfolk as well as live music from Rusty Belle... It's a gathering not to be missed!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like it will be a great craft show! If I were on that side of the country, I would stop on by. ;)

    ReplyDelete