Thursday, February 4, 2010

Craft Show Saturday!

This Saturday, February 6, I will be participating in my first craft show of 2010. The Stitches, Needles, N' Guns Alternative Craft Fair will be taking place on the 4th floor of the Printers Building, 44 Portland Street, Worcester MA. The show goes from 10am - 3pm and is being sponsored by Central Mass Roller Derby. I can't wait! This will also be the first show that Moon & Sundries will be accepting credit and debit cards. I'm looking forward to seeing how this will impact my sales. I've been opposed to taking cards for a long time and for a variety of reasons, but in the end, fellow crafters have convinced me that it's worth the fees, time, and hassle. We shall see.

Here's the event poster. It makes me want to improve upon my illustration skills. I think the Snowflake Bazaar poster needs a little help this year...I'm also really looking forward to checking out the space that this event is being held in. The event coordinators sent out two photos to give the vendors a preview... I'm sharing my sneak peek with you here... They aren't top quality shots, but they give you an idea.
I love all the graffiti and big windows. It looks like the perfect setting for an alternative craft fair. I hope to see you and yours at the event this Saturday... Because what else are you going to do on a freezing cold winter's day?

~Cheers~

3 comments:

  1. Great place for craft fairs and i am in love with the poster.Exceptional work !!I wish you many,many sales :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome! When I was skating for Rose City Rollers (briefly) we were looking into a craft fair fundraiser! I moved back to Albuquerque before I saw the idea come into fruition so I don't know how it turned out.

    Duke city derby needs a good fundraiser right now, but we don't have a place to hold something like a craft fair.

    Anyway, This looks like a ton of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like a very cool setting for a show! Good luck with it.
    Great blog as well.

    ReplyDelete