Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Karen's Picks :: Vol. 18 :: All you need is LOVE

Happy Valentines Day... almost! This week's 'Karen's Picks' pays tribute to the holiday of love, handmade style. After you see these sweet treats, you'll never want to step foot in a hallmark again. Enjoy!

Let Mr. and Mrs. Pacman share their magnetizing love with you from your refrigerator all year round. By Livethislife777, $11.50.This t-shirt is perfect for tandem lovers! One of my teachers from high school retired from teaching and rode a tandem across the country with his wife... this tee reminds me of them. By darkcycleclothing, $18.Be mine. Be my belt. By BareTree, $15.
If you occasionally suffer from 'trucker talk', like myself, this Valentine is the perfect exclamation for your lover. By Glademade, $4.50. I love these two little lovebugs. So sweet and simple. By alinahayes, $17.I love coffee, a lot. If you love it as much as I do, you would go to great lengths to drink it while it's hot... So show off your love for coffee with this love smitten cozy. By KnittyVet, $8.50.
These colorful crayons would be a playful way to share your love with your little buddies. By GaddyNipperCrayons, $5.95.This little red bird wants to sing love songs to you all day long. By NewMoonStudio, $15.Sweet and simple earrings for the lovely lady in your life. By phoebestreasure, $12.An iconic quote and one of life's ultimate truths... By Tessyla, $12.50.
Spread LOVE. ~Cheers~

1 comment:

  1. If only I wore belts -I'd be all over that one!

    ReplyDelete