Friday, February 26, 2010

Nose to the Grindstone

There's so much going on in my little crafting corner of the world! Production is steady. Some of the new displays that I ordered have arrived. I used a coupon to score a new pop-up tent for a great price (I'm switching from the EZ-Up brand to Caravan... I will keep you posted on my thoughts regarding the two). I met with a very nice gal from a local non-profit about spaces to have craft shows in. And now, the countdown is on... I have 2 weeks to finish preparing for the Old Deerfield Spring Sampler. There's lots to do between now and then but I think I've got it well outlined... production, Production, PRODUCTION, print some more business cards, redo tags for products, make new table signs, practice setting up my display, pack and then quadruple check my pack to make sure I'm not missing anything, and then cram in whatever other production that I have time for. *sigh* I'll have to treat myself to a little something special when this is all over :)

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment