Thursday, March 11, 2010

Old Deerfield Spring Sampler

There is only 2 days left until my first major craft show of the year! I've been sewing like mad to build as much inventory as I can... Hopefully I'm fully prepared. I will be there with 3 of my Artisan of Western MA comrades... Lou's Upcycles, Katie Ray Arts, and Sieber Designs. We'll be in booths 147-150. It's supposed to be a rainy weekend up here in the Northeast; so if you're in the area and looking for something to do, come check out the handcrafted work of over 200 vendors! There will be demos and crafting workshops, and you could win shopping gift certificates. Here are the show details:
The Old Deerfield Spring Sampler
Saturday & Sunday- March 13 & 14; 10am - 5pm each day
The Young Building at the Eastern States Exposition Center
1305 Memorial Avenue, West Springfield MA
Admission is $6 (print admission coupons off the Old Deerfield website!)
http://www.deerfield-craft.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment