Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Tags

It took me about a week to mentally recover from the big craft show that I did. They can be really draining; especially when they are multi-day shows and you're doing all the loading and set-up alone. But I survived and I'm back in the saddle now! Yesterday I spent the day cleaning and sorting, in an attempt to uncover my work space. When a patch had cleared, I finished cutting up some product tags for my totes. It's a bit of a process but I'm happy with the end result. First I get the layout set-up on my computer and print too many copies (to make sure the front and back line up the right way), then I make lots of copies on cardstock at the local print shop, I then cut them by hand, stamp them with my logo, punch little holes in them, string them up, and attach them to my wares. It can be a little time consuming, but the price is right, they look great, and they've got my own personal touch. Here's a picture I snapped of the stamping process...Happy Tuesday to you! ~Cheers~

No comments:

Post a Comment