Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Delightful Lovelies

As the weather warms up and the forest around my house comes to life, it can be hard to find a balance between work and play. There are days (and weeks) where I don't want to do anything in my house. But that's the beauty of running my own business... When the weather is glorious, I can take a break and head for the garden. This has been one of those weeks that the outdoors is calling me. My Love is leaving for a summer tour in a few days so I've been taking every opportunity to go and frolic outside with him. We've gotten a little gardening work done, gone for some hikes, and yesterday we dipped into an icy cold mountain stream. On Monday, I snapped a few pictures of the delightful lovelies that are growing in our yard, while my Love pruned wild blueberries. Here's a few of my favorite shots...Enjoy your day!

3 comments: