Thursday, June 24, 2010

Fabulous Fox

Holy smokes... I've been on the move so much lately that an entire month has slipped past me since I last posted on this blog! I've been busy crafting and making, vending at markets and shows, working on building Artisans of Western MA, getting my ducks in a row for the Bizarrest Little Snowflake Bazaar, working in my garden, and seeing live music (a major source of inspiration!); YIKES! There's so much that I'd like to share with you on this here lil' blog... I'll just start with a few pictures that I snapped in my driveway yesterday, shortly after returning from a mini-vacation...They're so damn cute... they're making it hard to stay focused and productive... I've seen them a few times now and I seem to be spending more and more of my time staring out the window, hoping for their return. I'll be sure to post more pics if they visit again.

Enjoy your afternoon! ~Cheers~

1 comment: