Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Farewell June, Hello JULY!

I am quite pleased to announce that you can now find my 1" pin-back buttons at Inspirit Common, located in Northampton MA. Sometime in the next week or so, you'll also be able to purchase my new 1" magnets at the shop! Hooray! If you ever find yourself visiting the Pioneer Valley, be sure to stop by Inspirit Common's lovely gift shop, and take a yoga or drumming class while you're at it!

In other news, I had a lovely time at both Handmade In The Park and the South End Open Market this past weekend. We evaded the rain throughout and lots of friendly faces came out to both events. Thank you to everyone who attended and made it such an enjoyable weekend!

This week I've been restocking my button inventory, sewing some wallets, taking pictures for new listings, and weeding my garden... But there's tons more to scratch off my 'to do' list! Luckily, I've got the house all to myself and NPR to keep me company (yes, that's right, I am a giant NPR dork). Despite all the busy business, I did manage to find the time to snap a few beautiful pics in my yard last night. Here are a few of my favorites...Farewell June, Hello JULY...

~Cheers~

No comments:

Post a Comment