Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Hello (Feb.) 2011!

Hello 2011! I realize that's a bit belated but you've gotta start somewhere, right? Today, I find myself buried under the pile of snow that is the Northeast. My Love is away touring the country with a rock 'n' roll band and I'm here at home, holding down the fort and doing my best to keep up with the shoveling and the wood stove. When I'm not busy juggling snow and cord wood around, I'm planning Moon & Sundries' attack for the upcoming year... craft shows, music festivals, Etsy. I'd also like to introduce some new products; perhaps a new style of wallet, some new bag styles (something a little fancier than totes), clutches, passport cases, travel tags. I've been toying with the idea of opening a home decor shop on Etsy too... throw pillows, wall quilts, coasters, etc. My ideas often outrun the pace of my hands but that's alright because big ideas are what lead to big things in this life.

No comments:

Post a Comment