Saturday, June 2, 2012

Etsy Fashion

For the last few days, I've noticed a spike in views for one of the wallets in my shop.  The analytics seemed to be indicating that the views were coming from Etsy Fashion (an admin curated gift guide of sorts) but each time I checked out the page, I didn't see any of my stuff.  Today, I looked again, and voila(!), there was my World Map Billfold Wallet, front and center in a feature for Father's Day fashion gifts.  It turns out, every time the Etsy Fashion page loads, it will give you a slightly different group of products... I just hadn't clicked enough times for my wallet to rotate through.  I grabbed a screenshot for some sort of proof (mostly to myself) that I'm perhaps finally holding my own amongst the millions on Etsy (even if it's only for 5 minutes of fame).  It certainly made my rainy Saturday...

In other news... stART On The Street: Spring Edition was supposed to be taking place tomorrow (Sunday, June 3rd) but has been switched to the rain date next weekend.  If you live in the central Massachusetts area, please join me and 150 other talented regional artisans next Sunday, June 10th for a day of sunny fun!  Plus there's live music, a classic car show, and some super tasty food vendors (with lots of veggie/vegan options!).  My inventory is chock-full of colorful and delightful surprises.  You don't want to miss this awesome event!

And I promise, I will return with tales from last summer.  So soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment